Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Present for 14yo girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Present for 14yo girl

Our babysitter who lives next door to us started highschool today and her birthday is Saturday. Her dad mentioned she was very nervous about the start of highschool and I thought I would have my son take a little birthday present over to her on Saturday. But I am clueless as to what to get. I know she loves to sing and wants to be an elementary school teacher. That's all I've got. Any ideas on what to get her???

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
    -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
    Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
    Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

I have no ideas but just wanted to say that is so sweet. I was always so touched when I was a teenager and people I babysat for thought of me and got me a gift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wife of Anesthesiology Resident

Comment

Maybe a ring (necklace, bracelet earrings) with her birthstone or a 🎼 on it, and maybe have your son draw her a picture if that is something he would do.

Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

What about a manicure? Gift card to one of her favorite stores? I bet just about any girl starting hs would be thrilled at the opportunity to do a little more shopping.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

I like the manicure idea!

Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
          Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Starbucks gift cards are all I seem to buy for bday gifts these days🙄 lol

I think it's really nice you're going to get her something 😊

~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

my daughter loved her etsy gift card at that age.
              Enabler of DW and 5 kids
              Let's go Mets!

Comment

A mani/pedi would be fun! We just got my 13yo niece an iTunes gift card, which is what my SIL suggested.
                Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Yep, can't go wrong with an iTunes gift card or a mani/pedi.

Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Thanks everyone. We got her a GC to a nail place and she was thrilled.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
                    -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                    Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                    Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X