Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia

Can we talk about it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

It's hard to form opinions when everything is unknown. I look forward to the results of Mueller's investigation.
    Though I'd like to believe Trump when he says that he's being unfairly targeted, the smoke probably points to fire.
    This is the point where I put my head in the sand and will come out once he's cleared or there's a new president.
    Enabler of DW and 5 kids
    Let's go Mets!

Comment

Russia

It's so crazy. I feel like I listen to the news at every free moment and try to read as much as I can... then I get out of the car to unpack the groceries and 😮 I've missed another crazy headline.

I listen to/watch MSNBC - I do read the nyt and the Wall Street journal... but my opinions are surely colored by my chosen news source. I think impeach. I feel too uncomfortable about all the coincidences. But I just don't have time to really feel like I have a fair and balanced perspective. (And I admit that - so please don't attack me. I think for a mom with really active toddlers, this is the most informed I'm capable of being).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What confounds me is at least up until last week he's been poling well among Republicans. The low approval ratings are because dems unanimously think he's corrupt and ill-equipped. Of course I believe the smoke will lead to fire. What I'm not sure of is whether or not there will actually be justice.

JDAZ I've had to let go of making sure I'm well informed. I know a lot of activists will disagree but this ship has already sailed. We can protest and make phone calls but at least for me, this thing is out of my hands. Maybe once the academic year ends I'll have the energy to get involved again but the most I can do right now is try to keep up with the next scandal.

I resent that he's turning our country into a reality tv show.

Comment

I don't even know what to say either. I try to keep up on NPR, NY Times, CNN, and (yes, even) Fox News. I feel like even Fox News is turning on him, so if that trend continues, "his" followers will probably turn, too. My current theory is that Republicans are building up the case as much as they can against Flynn, then they will turn it all around to point at Trump, impeach him, and keep Pence, who will do whatever they want. It's almost absurd how clean they are keeping Pence in all of this. However, as much as I'd hate a functional Republican congress + executive office being able to pass whatever they want, I don't think Pence is as unstable as Trump, so the chaos should at least be reduced. We can fight bad legislation; we can't fight a madman with nuclear codes.
          Laurie
          My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I'm with you [MENTION=852]fluffhead[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I get chest pain just thinking about it. It is no surprise that I think Trump is an evil person, I want to send him to Russia with a one way ticket. I do believe he is somehow intertwined with Putin, and not in a good way. I'm afraid we will have no allies left by the time he is done. I'm not a Pence fan either, but I would rather have him than Trump in the White House.
              Luanne
              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
              X