Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Won't sign me in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won't sign me in

I'm having a really hard time getting and staying signed in. I normally use chrome. I couldn't get it to work at all. It would say welcome spaz, but then wouldn't show me signed in. I cleared cookies and such, still nothing. Occasionally, if I keep trying, it will eventually work. This morning it is doing it on IE as well. Wasn't sure what changed.

There have been some issues with the site. Poky is on it!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Yes, we're having caching issues, apparently. I have no idea what might have changed, and don't have time to look into it thoroughly right now. Tapatalk is still working fine, because it's your local browser thinking it's OK to cache things that's causing the problems, but if you can't use tapatalk, you can try ctrl-reload of a page (that clears the local browser cache for that page) - that won't help with the "new posts" page since in that case it's a redirect that's cached, not the page itself, but should help with logging in, I would think. One workaround I found on chrome is that you can set the developer tools so it won't let a page cache while it's open, so I've been doing that (right-click on the page, then "inspect", or hit ctrl-shift-i); it'll open some stuff at the bottom of the browser - if it starts behaving better then, you're good; if it still doesn't, then click on the three dots in the upper right of that developer tools area, choose "settings", then make sure "Disable cache (while DevTools is open)" is checked. Should behave once you've done that.
      Sandy
      Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

And after writing my last post I saw this. Will try.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
        -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
        Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
        Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

awful

​The developer thing worked, but it makes the pages really slow to work. I've noticed not as many people are posting and this is probably why. Any idea when it will be fixed?

Comment

I'll look at updating the app on our website

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
            X