Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Pokémon GO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly, I tried to take my DD on a Pokemon walk yesterday, only to find out that iPhone 4s is not officially supported. It seems I will never progress beyond level 2.
    Alison

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post
      Not playing but thought it was interesting that DH's hospital sent out an email today that they would not be allowing it on their campus and submitting the paperwork to have it removed from the game ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      They're doing that at DH's hospital too, citing patient privacy concerns.
      Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by spotty_dog View Post
        Sadly, I tried to take my DD on a Pokemon walk yesterday, only to find out that iPhone 4s is not officially supported. It seems I will never progress beyond level 2.
        Yeah, my DD's still have iPhone 4's too so they are really bummed that they don't get to play. This means I tend to do most of my playing when they're at school or after they've gone to bed.

I'm up to a level 21 now! It's getting tougher and tougher to level up. At this point I need 75K XP to move on to level 22.
        Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

I'm wondering if someone got into an area they weren't supposed to bc the email specifically said to make sure no one was tailgating into restricted areas on your badge...

Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I want to evolve but I just realized all the candy are different for each Pokemon. How do I get more of one specific candy??
            wife to PGY1 GS and two little girls, and 1 annoying dog

Comment

Originally posted by Howfunitis View Post
              I want to evolve but I just realized all the candy are different for each Pokemon. How do I get more of one specific candy??
              You'll have to catch more of that specific Pokemon. For each one you catch you get 3 candies. Then you can "transfer" your surplus Pokemon to the professor who will give you one candy in exchange. Trade the ones with the lowest CP.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPhDWife View Post
                You'll have to catch more of that specific Pokemon. For each one you catch you get 3 candies. Then you can "transfer" your surplus Pokemon to the professor who will give you one candy in exchange. Trade the ones with the lowest CP.
                Evolved my Rattata? Lol can't even spell

Comment

Went to the local Aquarium and was glad to have caught a squirtle. Hubby came home later that night to ask how the trip to the aquarium went with the girls. I told him " I caught a squirtle!" To which he responded with
                  "Girl you need to find yourself a jobisaur or a careerichu"
                  All in fun of course but I asked him where he saw it

Comment

I may have driven around town today hitting up Pokestops.

Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Phoebe View Post
                      I may have driven around town today hitting up Pokestops.

Lol, me too. I hit a bunch of gyms to take over/add myself to in order to earn Pokecoins & Stardust. Tonight I'm walking along the bayfront to hopefully catch the few remaining Magikcarps I need to evolve to a Gyarados!

Comment

Wow!!!! You caught 100 MagiKarp already? It's such a high price to evolve!

Angie
                        Angie
                        Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                        Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sheherezade View Post
                          Wow!!!! You caught 100 MagiKarp already? It's such a high price to evolve!

Angie
                          Where do you even find them? I'm on level 15, and have only found 4.
                          Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

I keep catching the same stupid pidgeys and rattatas. I'm hoping my trip this weekend will give me some great new ones! Don't judge me!
                            Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher View Post
                              I keep catching the same stupid pidgeys and rattatas. I'm hoping my trip this weekend will give me some great new ones! Don't judge me!
                              I'm right there with you! I have a ton of weedles, too. Stupid worms.
                              Sandy
                              Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

I hope this link works....you'll get a chuckle with this. I hum it to myself whenever I see my 4 millionth ratatta.
                                https://www.facebook.com/onrop2/vide...7/?pnref=story

Angie
                                Angie
                                Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                                Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Working...
                                X