Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

July 2016 Stitch Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The solid blue is SO good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree with the skirt. Why doesn't it go all the way around?

The blue dress is gorgeous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

I got my August fix a little bit early, since life is going to get crazy next week... Pretend like I don't look like a bum, still.

THML Raimond Embroidered Detail Tank $54.00

They re-sent this in the bigger size! I still like it, and it fits, so I'll probably keep it.

SKIES ARE BLUE Ferris Mixed Material Collared Top $54.00

This one's hard to describe, and it didn't photography well. The front is sort of a sheer geometric patterned material, and the sleeves and back are knit. I'm undecided. I don't have anything like it.

DONNA MORGAN Marlow Jersey Shirt Dress $118.00

She finally figured out the whole pumping appropriate dress thing, but it's expensive, and I'm not sure I love it.

LAUNDRY BY SHELLI SEGAL Karisa Ruched Jersey Dress $128.00

I like it, but again, it's expensive, and I don't know if I love it.

41HAWTHORN Jacquelyn Dress $74.00

I had a hard time zipping this, and it's WAY too short in the front. It's also a really heavy fabric. I probably would have never tried this on though, and I think the cut is actually sort of flattering.
        Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I like the Donna Morgan dress. I have a couple Donna Morgan dresses from SF. They wash well and I get compliments every time I wear them.

My fix this month was so bad that I returned the whole thing without photographing it. Imagine gaucho jeans with an unfinished hem....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
          Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I like the shirts. If I had to choose, I'd say the second one is my favorite. The first dress is really flattering on you, but I agree it's expensive. Do you think you'd wear it post-nursing? If so, then maybe consider keeping it. The last dress is really cute and looks great on you except for the too-short front. I would ask for a fit and flare or a-line dress in your next box.
            Laurie
            My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I like the Donna Morgan dress! I think it could use a darker belt and it would look perfecto to accentuate your waist!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
              Grace

Comment

Working...
              X