Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What are you shooting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you shooting?

I'm photographically bored. I havent' shot anything in over a year. Please inspire me. What are you shooting or working on lately?
    -Ladybug

I need to shoot more. It's been over a year since my last class, and I sort of miss the challenges, though I know I have zero time right now. I've tried to get a few family shots lately. We're going to the zoo tomorrow, I think, so I'll try to take some shots there too. I got some fun ones of E and her buddy at the playground about a month ago too. Oh, and I shot E's first haircut! Just trying to document life.

1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.jpg
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I'm practicing newborn photography (for obvious reasons) - I'm shooting a friend's newborn tomorrow. I'm nervous but excited! It's not a paid shoot and she's grateful for whatever I can get but of course I want to do a good job.

Two of my favs from my little guy:
      DSC_0066-edit.jpg
      DSC_0030-edit.jpg
      Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
      Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

I spend a lot of time at youth sports. I am taking photos of unbridled elation. Kids celebrating. Parents cheering. A hand on a players head after the game where a kid gets his first hit and he's thrilled Grandpa was there. A fist bump from a coach to a player. A kid pointing to a team mate when he gets a sweet pass.

I'm also trying to catch coaches teaching and players learning. Quiet intensity. A look between player and coach that says "I got this."
        Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

What are you shooting?

I rarely get my camera out anymore, but I did manage to do a very mini shoot of my little guy st 6 months. I've done this age for all my kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Very nice click. And very cute kid. Awesome Photography. Again i am saying Very cute baby 6 months. and good photography..

Comment

I was not shooting these pictures but saved from a game. It is medical related forum so I should post medical related things , I was playing this amazing medical related simulator game. I thought to share with the community. I thought we should play these types of games.
              https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ReanimationInc
              Attached Files

Comment

This made me lol
                Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Dang it I thought it was going to be an interesting new thread and it's a zombie that got turned upside down!

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X