Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

Hi there,

I'm a newbie in this forum. My wife is starting her M1 year this summer at UW Madison. She's looking to specialize in forensic pathology, but that is subject to change. I work in IT and am currently in the process of trying to find a job near where we'll be living while my wife attends school.

I look forward to getting to know you!

Hi, welcome!! We have several techies here, myself included.
    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Welcome! Madison is a great town; my husband did an away rotation there, and ranked them for EM residency, but didn't match with them.
      I'm also a techie, mostly web development, but some server management (web/ftp/email).

Maybe you could work for Epic; they're right near Madison, aren't they?
      Sandy
      Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Hello everyone!

Welcome! Glad you found us early, I've been here since right before my husband started med school, and he's a PGY2 (Post Grad Year 2) now.
        Last edited by scrub-jay; 04-21-2015, 02:18 PM.
        Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

Originally posted by poky View Post
          Welcome! Madison is a great town; my husband did an away rotation there, and ranked them for EM residency, but didn't match with them.
          I'm also a techie, mostly web development, but some server management (web/ftp/email).

Maybe you could work for Epic; they're right near Madison, aren't they?
          Ooh, good thinking - Epic is in Madison! I need to head up there this summer for some training...
          Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I love Madison! One of my favorite cities.
            Kris

Comment

Welcome! Madison is a fun town. What do you do in your free time? Looking forward to getting to know you.
              Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Welcome! I visited Madison while my husband was interviewing for residency s few years back and it seemed like a great town! Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Comment

Hi there! Glad to have you and looking forward to getting to know you better.
                  Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome!
                      -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
                      Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
                      Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Welcome!
                        Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

are you relocating for residency or was med school in the midwest?

Wife of a PGY-5
                          Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Welcome. I'm a Badger too. Madison is wonderful, especially this time of year.
                            Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by MarissaNicole View Post
                              are you relocating for residency or was med school in the midwest?

Wife of a PGY-5

Thanks! We currently live in Milwaukee and we're moving to Madison for med school. Classes start in August!

Comment

Working...
                              X