Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

April Stitch Fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Stitch Fix

I requested items for our upcoming cruise.

Papermoon Croatia Lace Bib Top - $48
    Dear John Finnegan Roll Cuff Chino Short - $48

Renee C Tucker Mixed Print Split-Back Top - $44
    Liverpool Sally Cuffed Short - $48

Olive & Oak Phoenix Dress - $68

I liked the first outfit, both the shirt and shorts. The shorts are a little big; I forgot to update my size. I think they'd be ok with a belt.
    I'm not crazy about the second outfit. I love the cut of the shirt, but I don't like the pattern. DH didn't like it either.
    I liked the dress. Not sure I love it enough to pay $68. I just bought two other casual dresses from Old Navy that I can wear on the cruise.
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

I like what you like, but would skip the shorts. You could get something better fitting elsewhere for a lot less
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

I think you can probably find better fitting shorts for less. I prefer J Crew, but I have some From Gap and Loft that I like too. I like the shirt, although it seems wrinkled and it's hard to totally tell with the big shorts, but I don't know if it flatters you as much as it could. You look great, and you should show it off more. I love that dress!
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

I think that you can do better. You don't seem to be in love with any of it. Don't buy stuff that "could work if...." Buy stuff that makes you feel fabulous.
        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

You look fab!! The clothes are meh. You should try a structured shirt with a waist to show off your fab bod!
          Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
          Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I think you're right, and there's nothing I can keep to get my styling fee that wouldn't cost almost $30 more. Sigh, at least my last box was a win. This was my fault for not updating my size, but I'm thrilled to have gone down!
            Laurie

Comment

I don't like the print of the dress but the nipped-in waist is CUTE! Go for more pieces with a waist.
              Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
              Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Thanks! Yes, I like the waist on this, and the neckline is cute. I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but it has little triangle cutouts. But yeah, not crazy about the print either. I will try to look for something similar the next time I go shopping!
                Laurie

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
                  I don't like the print of the dress but the nipped-in waist is CUTE! Go for more pieces with a waist.
                  This definitely!!
                  Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
                    You look fab!! The clothes are meh. You should try a structured shirt with a waist to show off your fab bod!
                    LM! You look gorgeous!!! I agree more form fitting clothes are in order

Comment

Thank you!! You guys are so sweet! I did get some good stuff at Old Navy that is much more flattering, and for the first time in years I have a swim suit that I feel great in (Land's End). I've definitely treated myself to some better-fitting clothing lately (and my bank account is screaming at me for it...)
                      Laurie

Comment

You look great! I also vote yes to the dress. I think it looks super cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Love the dress, I really like the dark pattern is right at the waist. Looks great! You also look fabulous!
                          Brandi
                          Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

My fix is on its way!

Franky Airy Knit Cardigan $38
                            Esten Button-Up Sleeveless Blouse $54
                            Carlita Multi Chevron Print Maxi Dress $78
                            Triste Swing Skirt $58
                            Emer Cropped Straight Leg Pant $98
                            Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Yay!! Can't wait to see!
                              Laurie

Comment

Working...
                              X