Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Random picture thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aww, sweet kitty!
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Enjoying some sleepy baby snuggles on my last day of maternity leave. DD is rocking her blue "I love mommy" plug that I had to buy when we accidentally left home without one!
      Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Aw she's beautiful
        Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

After two months, the water was finally put back in the ponds and one duck has returned. We are thrilled. We missed our peaceful spot very much. E was even willing to share his cheerios with the duck. 20150329_101116 (2).jpg
          Last edited by L.Jane; 03-30-2015, 01:27 PM.
          -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
          Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
          Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

What a beautiful spot! Happy Spring.
            -Ladybug

Comment

Lunch walk, downtown Denver.
              Julia - legislative process lover and general government nerd, married to a PICU & Medical Ethics attending, raising a toddler son and expecting a baby daughter Oct '16.

Comment

Oh la la!!!!

Comment

Untitled

These are succulent cuttings I pulled from my sister's yard in Napa last fall. They've taken off, and I'm about to transplant them from their starter pots into some pretty ceramics. I miss my sister. Lucky Duckie. They can grow anything in Northern CA. It's truly the land of milk and honey…and wine It's nice to a piece of their everyday lives with us here in the snow
                  -Ladybug

Comment

Awe. I brought succulents from AZ when we moved. They are HUGE now and ready for new pots again after just a few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jealous! I killed half my jade plants this winter.
                      Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

So jealous! All my plants died this winter. Including my beloved cacti!
                        I'm just trying to make it out alive!

Comment

I think mine would have died if I didn't have skylights. Our windows are seriously drafty, and they actually bent sideways to get out of the cold last year during the first night of the polar vortex. Wonder if I'll have a safe winter place for them on our new house - which also has drafty original windows.....

Comment

Yes! We have skylights and walls of windows in this room. It's hard to keep plants (and humans) happy in this dark corner of the world.

[MENTION=3775]JDAZ11[/MENTION] you need to get new windows!
                            -Ladybug

Comment

I think we need a pic

Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug View Post

[MENTION=3775]JDAZ11[/MENTION] you need to get new windows!
                                I wish!!! No way we will be able to afford them for MANY years!!! (Apparently the weird shapes of the old windows are SUPER pricey). We'll save up for storm windows over the next three years. Until then, I'm totally covering the windows in my beautiful new (old) house in plastic for the winter, and not giving it a second thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X