Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

December What Are You Wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohh, love the hair!

Comment

• Me too! And the munchkins in the background
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• So cute GRU!! Love the hair and the tunic.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419264719.723905.jpg

Forgot to post this from this weekend. Holiday party with the extended family (which went down with surprising little drama, I should add).

My default hey-I'm-going-to-a-Christmas-thing-so-this-is-my-Christmas-scarf scarf, Target
        Grey sweater, Gap
        Jeans, motherhood maternity
        Pleather Jacket (that I flove and keep getting lots of compliments on, I only wish the weather was warm enough for me to wear it more often), Macy's
        Boots, Gianni Bini (also Macy's, I think)
        Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

• I'm loving the scarf! The colors are great with your hair and the outfit!

Comment

• So cute. And your hair looks awesome. Really pretty curls!!

Comment

• Great scarf and jacket!

Comment

• Thanks!

Originally posted by JDAZ11 View Post
                So cute. And your hair looks awesome. Really pretty curls!!
                Thank you though it's in desperate need of a trim! When it gets this long the weight starts to pull the curl out, so it's actually got even more curl to it if I take care of it properly.
                Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

• So cute, niener!
                  Jen
                  Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

• Purple flannel pjs with owls on them. Eventually a grey wool Gap sweater with Blue Cult jeans, Nine West boots, and a grey and red plaid flannel school bag from Urban Outfitters.

Comment

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419364808.717086.jpg
                      "Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown"
                      Jen
                      Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

• Adorable! I have a Halloween Charlie Brown shirt but didn't know there's a Christmas one!

Comment

• Cute!
                          Jen

Comment

• LSW, all this talk of sexy underthings makes me want you to tell us what naughtiness you have on under all these cute clothes!
                            wife of a PGY-2 anesthesiology resident & mother of one adorable baby girl

Comment

• Tomorrow is full of doctor appointments and this year's Christmas presents: softest flannel shirt in pink, gold necklace with a little star charm, denim leggings, brown knee high boots, tortoise shell headband.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrBandMe View Post
                                LSW, all this talk of sexy underthings makes me want you to tell us what naughtiness you have on under all these cute clothes!
                                I am not a small woman and have probably a small fortune in lingerie from Hips & Curves and Cacique. Totally worth the dough.

Comment

Working...
                                X