Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

November 27th News

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slept in, made a big breakfast, and made pies in the morning. We do dinner time thanksgiving, so I've been on my feet in the kitchen since then. Turkey's looking good, pies are serviceable, and I'm really looking forward to the stuffing and Brussels sprouts in progress now. Next comes gravy, and I'm a damn good gravy maker if I may say so. MIL peeled some potatoes and washed some dishes, DH has been the turkey handler, but otherwise I'm kind of doing it all. MIL has been wearing her coat inside all day. I swear, the heat is at a reasonable level, and of course I'm roasting. I'm not turning it up. DH has been rotating between the kitchen and living room trying to keep us all happy. My feet, knees, and hips are killing me. But dinner will be awesome.
    Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
      I just want to sit on the couch and watch football and talk to no one and have no one whine at me. Is that too much to ask???
      Seems reasonable. Just like my mom and stepdad actually showing up on time. As opposed to 1.5 hours late and then it taking another 45 min to put a f-ing turkey breast in the oven. We won't be sitting down until nearly 430, when it should have been 230. And they have somewhere to be this evening, but not my problem.

I am immensely pregnant, hungry, and bitchy, hear me roar! :rawr:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving. I'm about to take a nap.
        Needs

Comment

The girl who found my mom's dog left the envelope of cash in her mailbox and said she couldn't keep it, she was just glad the dog was home.
          Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417126026.273782.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417126049.701356.jpg
            Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Awww!!! Love the photos!!!

Comment

Wonderful pics!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Veronica
                Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Such cool pics

Comment

Working...