Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What Are Your Fall/Winter Purchases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been a spending fool this Fall. In my defense, the wardrobe staples I bought years and years ago are starting to show wear and look dated, so it's time for replacements. My favorite purchases are a longer Michael Kors puffy jacket, chocolate Cole Haan booties, grey/taupe Sam Edelman fringed booties, Steve Madden animal print flats, and more of my favorite jeggings from American Eagle.

Comment

Originally posted by Bittersweet View Post
      I've been a spending fool this Fall. In my defense, the wardrobe staples I bought years and years ago are starting to show wear and look dated, so it's time for replacements. My favorite purchases are a longer Michael Kors puffy jacket, chocolate Cole Haan booties, grey/taupe Sam Edelman fringed booties, Steve Madden animal print flats, and more of my favorite jeggings from American Eagle.
      I looooove AE jeggings!! I always feel weird bc I always get the impression they are obviously targeting a much younger crowd than 28 y/o married girls but for the price, they are my current fave and fit great. So glad I'm not alone!

My only gripe is that some of the washes I really like only come in a super distressed/torn version and that's not really my style!
      Wife, support system, and partner-in-crime to PGY-3 (IM) and spoiler of our 11 y/o yellow lab

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WolfpackWife View Post
        I looooove AE jeggings!! I always feel weird bc I always get the impression they are obviously targeting a much younger crowd than 28 y/o married girls but for the price, they are my current fave and fit great. So glad I'm not alone!

My only gripe is that some of the washes I really like only come in a super distressed/torn version and that's not really my style!
        Oh, you're so not alone! I try to order them exclusively online because I feel awkward waltzing in there with my 35 self and two toddlers, but I'm a big believer in good old AE.

Comment

Ignore my stubbly legs...

My $33 Brooks Brothers shoes!

Comment

Love!!!!!! I'm now kicking myself for not checking them out when you mentioned the sale.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Me too. Adorable. Are they comfortable?

Comment

They are...I thought they'd be too narrow but they're perfect! I got two other pairs (pointed navy suede with little metal owls with glass eyes and some blue ones) but I need some pads for those two since they ran a little big...

Comment

So cute!!!

Comment

I ordered 3 sweaters off of Ruche. I am VERY wary of buying clothes online but I did anyway because I need to get out of a clothing rut. They came in the mail today, I know for a FACT I'd never buy any of them in an actual store but because they're already at my house and.. I do kind of sort of like them....meh...maybe I'll keep them.

Comment

Is Ruche crap?

Comment

Yea the quality seems OK though now I'm thinking I'll just return all three when I get back from Florida. Making myself wear something because it's different is probably a stupid idea

Comment

Went shopping today. Just realized that I'm still in a color rut. Black velvet leggings, black cable leggings. Charcoal grey sweater coat, charcoal grey sweater dress. Geez.

I *am* getting out of the yoga pant and hoodie/fleece habit, so overall a win, I guess.

Comment

These Frye boots and Tory Burch flats. I've always wanted the Melissa Button, and can't figure out while they're actually on sale, they're the top seller. The TB were on serious sale, so I got some for my mom too for Christmas, since the kept hinting at wanting some.
                            http://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/frye-m...resultback=991

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Chrisada, the link doesn't work...how are the boots? I heard Frye's are amazing..? I got a dress today from a rockabilly boutique and thank you to MrsMD for the fashion advice that and the $20 Nine West knee high boots from eBay are it for 2014.

Comment

Working...
                              X