Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What Are Your Fall/Winter Purchases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are Your Fall/Winter Purchases?

I never thought little backpacks would come back but behold, I got this on sale off Amazon: http://www.thesak.com/bags/mariposa-...ckpack/tobacco

And this beauty: http://www.clubmonaco.com/product/in...uctId=45602236
    It's out of my price range but with all the health crap I've had to go through the past couple of years (and it got the LSW seal of approval) I figure at least I'll go out in style

Other than that, it's been all about eBay for sweaters and skirts.

I really really want black riding boots. Problem: they have to have a removable footbed - which means no Target boots for me :/ I don't really have any black shoe to wear now that it's cold.

I did buy a vest from ON that I am in love with. It's teal and warm I need a new winter jacket because my long NF is too cumbersome to wear with 2 toddlers. I'm holding off on that purchase because I'm trying to convince DH that we need to move to Raleigh

CG - I think the backpacks fit right in with your personal style! Super cute!
    Jen
    Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Nothing too exciting for me this winter. We're on a major budget because we have no. freaking. idea how much having this baby is going to cost. Seriously, could our insurance be *any* more confusing??

I found a great consignment shop for maternity clothes. My mom bought me some pants and I found a pair of jeans at Gap for something like 60% off(!). Then I found the rest of my winter maternity attire at that shop for less than $75. Definitely not complaining!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Wife of a PGY-1 podiatric surgery resident, mom to two cat babies with a human one on the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Curegirl View Post
        I never thought little backpacks would come back but behold, I got this on sale off Amazon: http://www.thesak.com/bags/mariposa-...ckpack/tobacco
        I am loving this bag!!!

Comment

This makes me realize how much I need a new purse. I've been using a bag that some people have said looks like it should carry a bowling ball...

Comment

I lurve the bag!!!! There's a pair if red ruffled booties on modcloth I really want but not sure what I would do with. Just bought some boc clogs for the winter months but they're comfortable and unexciting.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I had to buy a Canada goose coat after last winter and then this absurdly cold November. Secretly hoping my bad luck kicks in and now it won't be that cold this winter.

Beyond that, I've just bought some new sweaters from jcrew and banana. Then four new pairs of jeans - all j brand (my fav). Which was super pricey, but I really only had three pairs of pants last year, it got to be kind of intense.

Also going to buy a new pair of boots that are good for walking in snow, but ok to wear out to dinner too. Still deciding on the right pair.

Comment

I fully support everyone getting the bag...so much room and it's light on the shoulders! (And it's almost $100 cheaper on Amazon)

Comment

I bought a new winter coat today because my go to coat is old and too small. It will go back into the closet on the chance I lose at least 20 pounds so it fits again. *sigh*

I am really nervous that this new coat won't be warm enough.

Since the kids aren't here tonight, I plan in taking a walk in it after dark to see how it does. Otherwise it will go back to the store.
                  Kris

Comment

I am apple shaped and always gain my weight around my middle...kid you not, my waist is as big as my hips...Even when I was a size zero. I am tired of trying to find tops that don't accentuate the midsection. I have done all kinds of shopping since I do not have warm shirts that fit this winter...but they are going back because nothing looks right.

Let me know if you come across some warm tunics.
                    Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Originally posted by medpedspouse View Post
                      I am apple shaped and always gain my weight around my middle...kid you not, my waist is as big as my hips...Even when I was a size zero. I am tired of trying to find tops that don't accentuate the midsection. I have done all kinds of shopping since I do not have warm shirts that fit this winter...but they are going back because nothing looks right.

Let me know if you come across some warm tunics.
                      Me too! I have a long torso, and sweaters are such an issue for me. Banana has so many cute ones right now - they are like almost half shirts on me. I LOVE tunics, and haven't been able to find many for the last four years or so.

Comment

Long torso here too so sometimes I buy things like tanks from the maternity section because if they ride up, I'm not flashing anyone.

Comment

I just bought 3 squatty potties today!!!

http://squattypotty.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Cassy
                            Target has some cozy tunics. Currently wearing one I just bought today
                            Really? I just looked there. Mine must not have them.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassy
                              Target has some cozy tunics. Currently wearing one I just bought today
                              What do you wear these with?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X