Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

November What Are You Wearing?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November What Are You Wearing?

Post a pic of your outfit today. Does it rock? Are you sluming it today? Special occasion? Fabulous find? How do you put it all together? Do you want fashion advice? Are you dressed for battle? For fun? For bed? Who are you today?
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

So this is not what I'm wearing today but the dress I bought for our holiday party.

It's loosely black tie but many people wear short dresses. How do I accessorize this....
    Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
    Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Loft shirt, BR Outlet jeans, Teva boots, Premier necklace, and maybe Loft jacket (I can't remember, and I don't want to get up). It turned out to be not that cold this evening, so I didn't actually keep the jacket on.

Plus a cute baby in an Old Navy top, Carter's jeggings, and Carter's shoes (I think, they were a gift).
      Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

Bar method class, homework and ran by Nordstrom to buy hunter rain boots.
        Brandi
        Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414898592.408868.jpg
          Shirt - Whole Foods
          Jeans - Macy's
          Earrings- Kate Spade
          Boots - Anne Klein
          Veronica
          Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Originally posted by TulipsAndSunscreen View Post
            So this is not what I'm wearing today but the dress I bought for our holiday party.

It's loosely black tie but many people wear short dresses. How do I accessorize this....
            Pretty! Definitely heels and maybe a wrap and dangling earrings. I'd keep accessories simple since the dress is metallic.

Comment

I concur with MrsK. Have fun!

Comment

What shoes?
                Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

How do you feel in heels? Methinks something without a strap to elongate the leg. LSW, where are you? I'm wearing lamb pjs today and not getting out of them for any reason.

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414954988.046167.jpg

Breakfast and quick trip to IKEA

H&M top
                    Old Navy leggings
                    Hunter rain boots

Comment

Packing my snorkel gear.

3 more days!!
                      Brandi
                      Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

November What Are You Wearing?

Haha, nice B

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414958749.696587.jpg

Big red fluffy bath robe
                        Cookie Monster pj pants
                        Fluffy pink and red striped socks

Because I've got nowhere to be today and it's chilly. And because I'm an adult. Obviously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Wife of a surgical fellow; Mom to a busy toddler girl and 5 furballs (2 cats, 3 dogs)

Comment

I'm totally coveting the Cookie Monster pants!

Comment

Originally posted by LilySayWhat
                            I want to put a big emerald or deep blue pendant necklace on this. No earrings, hair down but wavy (like Veronica Lake), big ass cocktail ring on one hand and a closed toed heel since it's winter. play down the shoes, let the dress and jewelry run the show. Small box-shaped understated clutch.
                            What color shoes? Where can I get nicer costume jewelry that would work cause clearly I'm not getting any saphire necklaces any time soon. I have a cocktail ring that's blue so I probably need a blue necklace. And box-shaped clutch - in a color? Or black?

I need remedial help!

Comment

Working on the house today. Me in my new "three seasons" room which the prior owner decorated with a full length mirror and artificial sunflowers everywhere

Gap jeans
                              Converse chucks
                              Bilibong hoodie (thrifted )
                              Target t-shirt

Comment

Working...
                              X