Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Jamberry Nails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamberry Nails

Anyone tried these? I'm intrigued

www.jamberrynails.net/
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

I've seen them around quite a bit here. How is it different than this?: http://www.sallyhansen.com/nails/stickers
    Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

A friend who sells them sent me a sample. I didn't even put them on. Not my thing but they do look fun.
      Veronica
      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

I do know I'm annoyed by people selling them on Facebook...
        Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
        Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

Jamberry Nails

The difference is that the Jamberry ones are heat treated during application and bond to your nail more like a gel manicure. The regular drug store ones peel off really easily b

Comment

I'm sticking to polish for now. I think I enjoy changing the color way too often to get into these or gels or acrylics.
            wife of a PGY-2 anesthesiology resident & mother of one adorable baby girl

Comment

I'm on my second set. I've followed the directions exactly and, by the end of the second day, they're peeling off. Never happened with Sally Hanson! I'm definitely not sold.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              -Deb
              Wife to EP, just trying to keep up with my FOUR busy kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Deebs View Post
                I'm on my second set. I've followed the directions exactly and, by the end of the second day, they're peeling off. Never happened with Sally Hanson! I'm definitely not sold.
                Different people will have different results with different brands of *anything* on their nails. I get brisa (CND gel) every four weeks, and I rarely have any actual problems with the nails, even though I type for a living; they've just grown out a lot by then, so it's time to get them redone. Other people can barely make it two weeks with this product. I have a sensitivity to something in most acrylic brush-on nails, that developed over years. Other people can get acrylic put on every 3 weeks for decades with no problem. Some people do much better with one brand of shellac than another, and no one brand is better for everyone. Your fingers just don't like jamberry, and do well with the sally hansen. Stick with what works for you!
                Sandy
                Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

I've done two sets of Jamberry nails. I like them, but there is a learning curve and you really need to get them hella hot. My friend is a consultant, and she said it takes 2-4 applications to really get it down.
                  Jen
                  Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

I'm actually one of those annoying consultants 😘😘 but I try not to post too much on Facebook. I'm pretty passive at it I think... Buuuut If any one wants samples I'm more than happy to send them out to you, just send me your address.
                    sigpic
                    buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

Originally posted by GreyhoundsRUs View Post
                      I've done two sets of Jamberry nails. I like them, but there is a learning curve and you really need to get them hella hot. My friend is a consultant, and she said it takes 2-4 applications to really get it down.
                      I'd love a sample! Do you have my address? I was going to order from a different facebook friend, but iMSN love trumps old high school buddy, hands down.
                      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanquisher View Post
                        I'd love a sample! Do you have my address? I was going to order from a different facebook friend, but iMSN love trumps old high school buddy, hands down.
                        Haha. You're too sweet! If you don't mind sending me your address, I can still get it out today while I'm out and about. I'll pm you my number!
                        sigpic
                        buckeye born, raised, and educated... thankfully, so is my wonderful med student husband...

Comment

I'd totally take a sample too!
                          Kris

Comment

Can you PM me your website for ordering? I'd like to place another order soon, but the last gal I went through is SUPER flakey and forgets shit all. the. time.

Comment

Just post your website here. You has my permishun cuz we knowz you and posted bout it.
                              Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Working...
                              X