Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Public Rant/vent thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to be like you, and not engage.
    Eh, you're in the third trimester, in August, in Florida. I think it's hard to not engage
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

• Daily migraines lately. I am over it.
      Needs

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoebe View Post
        Daily migraines lately. I am over it.
        Tara
        Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

• Roof leak. I am SOOOOO grateful that we rent right now, because that means it's not my problem to fix, but I'm getting annoyed that the handyman has tried 3 times now to fix it and hasn't succeeded yet. The leak is in my office, so I've relocated to the kitchen table for work today.
          Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

• DD2 is currently in a phase where she acts like I'm waterboarding her if I'm not holding her every time I'm in the room with her. HYSTERICAL crying. Just absurd.

Also, Sept 13th cannot come soon enough. SIL moves out on that date and I can set up the baby in a separate room and not our closet. It's futile to attempt any sort of sleep adjustments (aka stop waking up 4x/night) while she's in our closet because NO ONE is sleeping if that's going on.
            Married to a Urology Attending! (that is an understated exclamation point)
            Mama to C (Jan 2012), D (Nov 2013), and R (April 2016). Consulting and homeschooling are my day jobs.

Comment

• I refused to add my niece as a facebook friend when she created an account two years ago, because she was 8 and I thought it was inappropriate. Apparently she has a new account (I know it's separate because I still have the old request pending). She's 10 now, and still 3 years away from the age limit, so I still think it's inappropriate.
              Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• Originally posted by alotofyarn View Post
                I refused to add my niece as a facebook friend when she created an account two years ago, because she was 8 and I thought it was inappropriate. Apparently she has a new account (I know it's separate because I still have the old request pending). She's 10 now, and still 3 years away from the age limit, so I still think it's inappropriate.
                Totally inappropriate! My niece has had a FB acct since Kindergarten. I shit you not. WTF?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrisada View Post
                  Totally inappropriate! My niece has had a FB acct since Kindergarten. I shit you not. WTF?

She did it on her own? Whoa. That is crazy and scary.

I also know someone who made a Facebook account for her infant. And like posts "here's a pic of me hanging out with mommy." So. Weird.

Event coordinator, wife and therapist to a peds attending

Comment

• SIL set it up for her. The first time she did it so she could play games and then I guess she forgot which email address she used so she just made another.
                    Allison - professor; wife to a urology attending; mom to baby girl E (11/13), baby boy C (2/16), and a spoiled cat; knitter and hoarder of yarn; photographer

Comment

• Totally inappropriate and weird!

Comment

• Public Rant/vent thread

My Stupid SIL set up nieces. Why???

Comment

• Originally posted by scarlett09 View Post
                          She did it on her own? Whoa. That is crazy and scary.

I also know someone who made a Facebook account for her infant. And like posts "here's a pic of me hanging out with mommy." So. Weird.

My friend does this with an Instagram acct she set up for her pre-schooler!

Comment

• Hubby had to take a week off next month so he didn't lose it. He wants to go out of town for a long weekend, which I think would be fun, except my class is W and F from 1-2:15, and on Monday afternoon I have 2 important meetings that I can't miss. I feel so bad, but I don't think he talked to me about the week when he requested it off.

Comment

• Fuck. I just got back from a night in the ED because the 5 year old broke her elbow. Monday we are supposed to go to a water park for 3 days.
                              Kris

Comment

• Oh, gawd, poor S but really poor YOU. Ugh.
                                Alison

Comment

Working...
                                X