Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Subscription Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used it too, but I already had an account from almost a year ago (but never scheduled a fix) so I don't know if they counted it
    Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

Also I've read some reviews and I'm a little worried it's all going to be too pricey. Most tops seemed to be $50-$70? That's more than double of the max I usually spend
      Married to a newly minted Pediatric Rad, momma to a sweet girl and a bunch of (mostly) cute boy monsters.

Comment

ST, that's what I'm afraid of too so I didn't sign up for month to month. I saw a couple of reviews that had tops for less than $30, which is a relief Heidi, do you still get credit for the referral even if it's not monthly?

Comment

I dunno. I do think it is pricey. It's definitely pricier than I normally spend, but it's kinda worth it to me too. It's fun, and I can afford it. There's no way I could have done it before attendinghood. I'll keep it up for now. Don't worry about the referral credit. It's nice, but I'm not going to be pissed at you if I don't get a credit. Thanks for trying! In my last notes, I commented that the pieces were too expensive, so, we'll see.
          Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Do you still like your spicy box?
            Brandi
            Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Spicy box is just okay. DH got that for me. I personally like to pick my own of those items, but it's fine. I think he got me a 4-month subscription.

My last stitch fix box - nothing worked. It was still fun though.

Comment

Hey! Same for me last Stitch Fix. I've had good luck for most months, but last one nada. Meanwhile, my daughter liked everything in hers, but I've limited her to two things a month so she had to pick.

I ended up going on my Pinterest and adding a ton of stuff for the a StitchFix stylist. They keep asking for access, I guess they really use it. Next box is this week, so we'll see if it helped.

I told the stylist my daughter was relatively conservative, but wants to be more edgy and that she liked the look of steampunk....and they've been nailing her favorites without any social media accounts. I guess it just depends on how you define your wants.

So far, everything fits me, though!

Angie
                Angie
                Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Angie, I need to look at your pinterest board. I have been meaning to make one, but, I don't know where to start.

Comment

I kept 3 pieces out if my Stitch box this month, a scarf, a dress and a blouse. I sent back a blouse and a pair of jeans that were really cute but way to long. I should go back and look at my Pinterest board.
                    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I just did a quick pinterest board. My next fix is supposed to get here in 10 days.

Comment

Ipsy hit the mark for me this month. I adujsted my preferences like Cheri suggested. I love everything they sent.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
                        Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I finally got off the Ipsy waitlist, so my first box should be coming sometime next month. I'm so excited!

Comment

Got my first Stitch Fix box. I loved the pants they sent. I liked the necklace. The three shirts they choose made me wonder if they even read what I liked/didn't like. (Hello, I specifically requested tops that weren't too booby and I get lost in big, flowy, drapy clothes!)

While I did find something I loved, I will try this one or two more times to see if they can get it right.
                            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Subscription Boxes

DH just got a Trunk Box that you must sign for. Apparently there is $1,400 worth of clothing in there and of course DH is in love. Ummmm helllll nooooo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Holy crap! That is a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Working...
                                X