Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Subscription Boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subscription Boxes

I am having so much damned fun with these! So far, I've tried:

Graze
    Spicy Subscriptions
    StitchFix

I just started StitchFix, and it's a fucking blast. Best time shopping, ever. A bit spendy, but awesome.

I'm thinking of trying Plated too.

Anyway, if anyone wants a referral, I'd be happy to hook you up.

What subscriptions have you tried and loved or want to try?
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

My daughter and I are doing StitchFix and we both love it!! So much fun. We get so excited when our boxes arrive. We have usually kept 1-2 things from each.
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I love BirchBox and GlossyBox, and DH has a BirchBox Man subscription that he floves. I haven't tried any others.
      Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

I love my Birchbox, too. What's StitchFix?

Comment

I have a friend who does Plated and she loves it!

Comment

I was thinking of doing Birchbox or another one of the beauty ones, mostly because when I work at home and don't have a lot of girlfriends to hang out with I feel like I don't spend as much time and energy on grooming/makeup/etc. and I forget how fun it can be to put myself together, wear perfume, try new makeup, etc. I think maybe a subscription would get me to put a little more effort in while keeping it fun. Interested in hearing what others have enjoyed.
            Wife of PGY-4 (of 6), cat herder, and mom to a sassy-pants four-nager.

Comment

StitchFix is clothes. They assign a stylist to you and you answer a bunch of questions about your likes, dislikes on fashion, your body, etc. Then they send you 5 pieces each month and you can buy them all or none. You have an account online that you go to for "Checkout". They charge $20 if you don't buy anything that month. Otherwise, they take the $20 off the clothing cost. You get to set price limits on things, too.
              And you can skip a month or just schedule a "fix" if you don't want it to be monthly.

The more feedback you give them, the better they get at sending you stuff. My stylist asked me to set her up on a Pinterest board so she could see what I like.

I told them my daughter was 15 and was fairly conservative but liked Steampunk and they've sent her several things she's adored. Just a touch of edge.

It's fun.
              Angie
              Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
              Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Shut. Up.

You have just changed my life.

Comment

I know!! It's awesome.

Comment

I did Birchbox and loved getting something other than bills in the mail

Comment

Ugh!!! Did NOT need to know about this!!!!
                      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

It's awesomesauce. I need to put together my Pinterest board.

Comment

Originally posted by houseelf View Post
                          Ugh!!! Did NOT need to know about this!!!!
                          Same here!
                          Married to a peds surgeon attending

Comment

OK, who is going to be the person I can refer to this site so I can get 25% off? PM me for good coupon karma!

By the way, discovered my style is classic and everyday casual. I'm really interested to see what they send.
                            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I started it! LOL. I want my 25% off.

Comment

Working...
                              X