Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Male medspouse roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry that was your experience [MENTION=5155]Kudzoo[/MENTION]. I hope you'll give us a second chance. Welcome back, [MENTION=1103]Laker[/MENTION]. How have you been?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Doing good. Thanks. Been a long time since I was posting. Lots of life got in the way but things are calming down a bit. Just got my privileges reinstated so now can get back on the regular forums.
      Husband of an amazing female physician!

Comment

Welcome back Kudzoo and Laker. I just noticed some activity here and decided I better join the 2017 roll call. PMs welcome as always.

Comment

i'm a male spouse -- sometimes.. way too much house work.. taking care of the kids.. etc.. not how i imagine life to be.. between the job, tiger dad, and investments - i don't really have time for anything.

Comment

Welcome guys! Always nice to have another perspective.
            Brandi
            Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

I'm infrequent on this public sub-forum (If the Sotiles ever want my perspective they can ask me directly). PMs always welcome.

Comment

New guy to the forum, just looking around and saying hi.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSenator View Post

Hi! Welcome!!
                  Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Hello!

Good place to be. Great support. This place helped me get back on track after being at home with kids for too long.

Enjoy.

Dave
                    Scotland
                    Using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MisterSenator View Post

Welcome MisterSenator!It is always nice to meet another member of a rare breed. I don't get on here as much these days because I'm busy at work and the FB closed groups seem to be a little more convenient for me. However, IMSN has been an important resource over the past 27 years of married life. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Comment

Wow, I posted that last December? Time is seriously flying. Thought about posting a bunch of times. One of those awkward things where so much has happened over the last 5-6 years don't know where to start. Also, had some incredible lows and fortunately some wonderful highs during that time. DW is great. Kid is great. I am ok. Life is pretty good right now and we are very thankful. Been looking around the board and lots of new names and not much action from the names I remember. Such is life.
                        Husband of an amazing female physician!

Comment

Originally posted by Laker View Post
                          Wow, I posted that last December? Time is seriously flying. Thought about posting a bunch of times. One of those awkward things where so much has happened over the last 5-6 years don't know where to start. Also, had some incredible lows and fortunately some wonderful highs during that time. DW is great. Kid is great. I am ok. Life is pretty good right now and we are very thankful. Been looking around the board and lots of new names and not much action from the names I remember. Such is life.
                          Hi! Thanks for the update!! Happy to learn things are great for you and fam. I miss our male members - love your perspective.
                          Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Working...
                          X