Thread: Moldable Cheese Ball

Post Thanks / Like

Default Moldable Cheese Ball

Ok ladies (and gents),

I need a good cheese ball recipe that can be put in a mold and will look like the mold when it comes out...

We are having a Halloween party next weekend and I found a brain mold. I thought that was appropriate since most of the guests will be neurosurgeons.

So I need a cheese ball recipe that will shape nicely or a tip on how to mold a cheese ball and get it to come out - as you can imagine the mold is rather intricate - its actually a jello mold.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 6 and 4, and a 9 year old beagle

Post Thanks / Like

Whatever you do spray the mold with "PAM" before putting the cheese mixture into it.
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Post Thanks / Like

I love the brain idea! Maybe try spraying it with pam and packing some spreadable cheese in there and see how it pops out? It might help to freeze it before you try to get it out.

Good luck, I love the idea.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have a recipe for you but I would definitely use a layer of nuts around the outside so it stays in shape and doesn't stick to the pan. (In addition the pam, that is.

Thread Information