Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Parenting

Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plan B by Angela DeBernardo

Plan B by Angela DeBernardo

I remember the exact moment that I abandoned the show “ER”. In the episode, a family came through the hospital after experiencing a terrible car accident. Mom and Dad were dead on arrival. The whole show, their two newly orphaned children sat in an exam room. They were unharmed but in shock. The older boy and his sister, dressed up for a holiday dinner, clung to each other and asked quietly over and over to see their Mom or Dad. Eventually, Nurse Hathaway gently told them that an aunt was coming...
    See more | Go to post

• When School Hurts: Coping with Playground Bullies by Kristen Math

I heard the muffled sobs ascending up the stairs. The kids had been home from school for a half an hour and after eating a snack they had all gone their separate ways to color, play outside or read. I put down the laundry basket that I was carrying and walked down into the dining room. My ten year old son was sitting with his back to me. His shoulders heaved up and down; his face was buried in his hands. Within a few minutes, the story came spilling out. Children in his class had picked on him throughout...
    See more | Go to post

• In the Blink of an Eye by Kristen Math

It seems like just yesterday that we were preparing to have our first baby. We were both so young and it seemed like time stretched out in front of us full of endless adventures and possibilities. I felt
    See more | Go to post
There are no articles in this category.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

article_tags

Collapse

There are no tags yet.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• When School Hurts: Coping with Playground Bullies by Kristen Math
    by PrincessFiona
    I heard the muffled sobs ascending up the stairs. The kids had been home from school for a half an hour and after eating a snack they had all gone their separate ways to color, play outside or read. I put down the laundry basket that I was carrying and walked down into the dining room. My ten year old son was sitting with his back to me. His shoulders heaved up and down; his face was buried in his hands. Within a few minutes, the story came spilling out. Children in his class had picked on him throughout...
    02-23-2010, 03:48 PM
  • In the Blink of an Eye by Kristen Math
    by PrincessFiona
    It seems like just yesterday that we were preparing to have our first baby. We were both so young and it seemed like time stretched out in front of us full of endless adventures and possibilities. I felt
    02-23-2010, 03:44 PM
  • Plan B by Angela DeBernardo
    by Sheherezade
    I remember the exact moment that I abandoned the show “ER”. In the episode, a family came through the hospital after experiencing a terrible car accident. Mom and Dad were dead on arrival. The whole show, their two newly orphaned children sat in an exam room. They were unharmed but in shock. The older boy and his sister, dressed up for a holiday dinner, clung to each other and asked quietly over and over to see their Mom or Dad. Eventually, Nurse Hathaway gently told them that an aunt was coming...
    02-23-2010, 02:34 PM
Working...
X