Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Education and Career

Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Balancing Act by Kelly Barnett

The majority of women with children work outside the home. Although working outside the home can be both rewarding and fulfilling for the entire family, the hectic pace can wreak havoc on the nerves. However, a few minor modifications can help integrate family life with professional endeavors.

*Plan ahead, part 1. Let’s face it, the daily life of the average working mom is filled with plenty of stressors: sibling rivalry, lost toys, ear infections, project deadlines, technology
    See more | Go to post

• Medical Billing by Angela DeBernardo

Recently, MDFamily had the opportunity to sit down (virtually, of course!) with Suzanne Quijano. Suzanne has worked as a medical biller out of her home for the last several years during her husband’s medical training. She graciously agreed to share some job tips.

How did you get in to medical billing? My neighbor had been doing billing for about a year from her home before I decided to try it. I had been doing home daycare, along with marketing and news monitoring out of my house...
    See more | Go to post
There are no articles in this category.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.

article_tags

Collapse

There are no tags yet.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• Medical Billing by Angela DeBernardo
    by admin
    Recently, MDFamily had the opportunity to sit down (virtually, of course!) with Suzanne Quijano. Suzanne has worked as a medical biller out of her home for the last several years during her husband’s medical training. She graciously agreed to share some job tips.

How did you get in to medical billing? My neighbor had been doing billing for about a year from her home before I decided to try it. I had been doing home daycare, along with marketing and news monitoring out of my house...
    02-23-2010, 02:18 PM
  • The Great Balancing Act by Kelly Barnett
    by houseelf
    The majority of women with children work outside the home. Although working outside the home can be both rewarding and fulfilling for the entire family, the hectic pace can wreak havoc on the nerves. However, a few minor modifications can help integrate family life with professional endeavors.

*Plan ahead, part 1. Let’s face it, the daily life of the average working mom is filled with plenty of stressors: sibling rivalry, lost toys, ear infections, project deadlines, technology
    02-15-2010, 10:34 AM
Working...
X